Please make sure you read and understand the following payment notes before submitting your registration
Conference fees table
|Registration Type||Early Bird (Up to 25th June 2019)||From 26th June 2019||At the desk : Cash payment only|
|UK_RSC Macro Group Members||£480||£540||£650|
- All payments are in GBP £. THE PDDG DOES NOT accept credit card payment.
- Cheque payments can be made to: "The Polymer Degradation Discussion Group Conference Account".
- All bank transfers must specify the full name of the paying delegate and their affiliation and must include all Bank Fees/Charges.
- Once the delegate completes the registration form, an invoice/payment details will be sent to them by The Treasurer, Prof. N. Allen.
- For cancellation Policy, please see the end of the registration form.
- Registered delegates with accepted Oral or Poster presentations must make full payment of the registration fee by the cut-off date of 22nd July 2019 due to the need of finalising the programme. Payments later than the cut-off date could lead to withdrawal of the paper from the programme but will be put on the reservation list; however, this will not guarantee its inclusion in the programme.
- The registration fee for delegates includes conference entry pass, Reception Party (Monday), Gala Dinner (Wednesday), three lunches and mid-session refreshments (Monday - Thursday).
- The registration fee for accompanying persons includes the Reception Party, lunches, refreshments and Gala Dinner.
- Post-doctoral fellows are required to pay the FULL REGISTRATION FEE (not the student fee)
- For all presenting delegates (Oral or poster), their accepted presentation can be withdrawn if advance payment is not met.