Welcome to the Polymer Degradation Discussion Group
The 33rd Polymer Degradation Discussion Group Conference
(PDDG-2019) will be held during 1st - 5th September 2019 at:
Hilton Malta Hotel
Portomaso, St. Julian PTM01, Malta
Topics of the Conference
- Polymer ageing: thermal-, photo-, hydrolytic-, environmental and bio-degradation.
- Polymer stabilisation: strategies for different applications.
- Polymer modification: including long-term performance.
- Polymer Nanocomposite.
- Modelling: at the material, multi-material and system level for ageing and life assessment.
- Characterisation: including detection and analysis of polymer systems.
The PDDG Chairperson, and on behalf of the PDDG Committee, would like to invite you to participate and to share your latest scientific findings with colleagues in the field that will make the 33rd PDDG Conference a significant and enjoyable meeting. Looking forward to welcoming you to the meeting at Malta.
Professor S. Al-Malaika
Chairperson of PDDG
|Abstract Submission Deadline
30th June 2019
15th July 2019
|Payment deadline for delegates accepted for oral or poster presentations:
22nd July 2019
(see notes in registration form)
|Payment deadline for invited / plenary lecture speakers:
26th July 2019
Professor Sahar Al-Malaika
Polymer Processing & Performance, PPP, Research Unit,
School of Engineering & Applied Science, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, B4 7ET, UK
Dr. Mogon Patel
AWE plc, Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4PR
Professor N.S. Allen