Important notes, terms and conditions.
- The Registration Fee does not include any transaction costs or bank charges. These fees are to be met by the attendees.
- All registration fees must be paid in advance before the event including those of non-active accompanying persons
- Post doctoral fellows are required to pay the full fee (not student fee).
- The registration fee includes conference entry pass, reception party, Gala Dinner, two lunches (Monday & Wednesday) and mid-sessions refreshments. For accompanying persons, the fee includes the lunches, mid-session refreshments, the reception party and gala dinner as above. The fees are in Pound Sterling, GBP.
All payments are in GBP
Up to 8th June 2017
9th June 2017
|At the desk
Cash payment only
|RSC Macro Group Members||£500||£575|
Payment Options & Cancellation Policy
- All bank transfers must specify the name of the delegate and affiliation. The PDDG does not accept credit card transactions.”
- Cheque payments to be made payable to The Degradation Group Conference Account
- Once a delegate completes a registration form, an invoice / payment details will be sent out to them by the treasurer Professor Norman Allen (email@example.com)
- If cancellation and refund request is received in writing before 1st July 2017, delegates are entitled to a full refund less £50 administration charge.
- Registrations cancelled after 1 July 2017, or for no-shows at the Conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the PDDG meeting, the Conference Officers and Organisers are not liable whatsoever for any Conference-related travel or other expenses incurred by delegates before the cancellation date. However, all registration fees paid will be fully refunded less 5% administration charge