All delegates intending to give a presentation must first register for the conference before submitting their abstract.
Registered delegates intending to give an ORAL presentation must make the full payment of the registration fee by the deadline of 22nd July 2019 due to the need for finalising the scientific programme.
Late payments could lead to withdrawal of the paper and put on a reservation list with no guarantee of its acceptance; but could be presented as a poster.
See payment cut-off date of posters opposite >>
Please read all information below before entering and submitting your abstract.
- All information entered/submitted hereon will be the responsibility of the author, and information will be published in the Advance Programme as entered/submitted by the author.
- Modifications can be made until the submission deadline indicated above.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Prospective authors must submit a ONE PAGE file in PDF format with all figures and tables.
- The file must be smaller than 1MB.
- Please submit your abstract in the PDF file format; do not encode or compress the file.
- The abstract must be provided in English using the Microsoft Word Template opposite (on desktop computers or below on mobile phones).
- All fields marked (required) must be completed. Please ensure you enter the correct information including the spelling.
- Please use ONLY English alphanumeric characters (single-byte characters.
|Abstract Submission Deadline
30th June 2019
15th July 2019
|Payment deadline for delegates accepted for oral or poster presentations:
22nd July 2019
(see notes in registration form)
|Payment deadline for invited / plenary lecture speakers:
26th July 2019
Remember, your abstract should be submitted as a PDF file only